Bwindi Impenetrable National park a home of Gorrillas, You will meet your safari guide and drive out of Kampala in the morning, be prepared for a long day in the car. You will make a stop at the equator to get the experience of standing with one foot on either side of the southern- and northern hemisphere. Continue on to the town of Mbarara for lunch before the final part of the journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Buyaga Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.