Following a night in Nairobi to relax and enjoy a historic tour of Nairobi or a delightful restaurant, depart early in the morning on safari to Masai Mara. From the open plains of Masai Mara, the shimmery pink waters of Lake Nakuru and the swamps of Amboseli, this safari takes in three of the most picturesque regions in Kenya. It also provides the perfect opportunity to spot the Big-5 and to capture some diverse scenery.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eka Hotel Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5-6Ol Tukai Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Adventure Specialists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Adventure Specialists.