Taking in some of the greatest highlights Zambia has to offer - Lochinvar NP, Lake Kariba, Lower Zambezi NP & South Luangwa NP. Incredible birding, the mighty Lake Kariba, canoeing & fishing in Lower Zambezi game watching from your boat. Take in the Southern section of the Great East African Rift Valley and the Murchison Escarpment in South Luangwa National Park, renowned for its Leopard and Wild Dog sightings. Night drives, game walks, boat cruises and much more. Fully inclusive tour!
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoneBreakfast Included
2Budget camping In or near MonzeAll Meals Included
3-5Budget camping Inside Lochinvar NPAll Meals Included
6-8Budget camping In or near Lake KaribaAll Meals Included
9-11Budget camping Bordering Lower Zambezi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
12-14Budget camping Bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Safari Experts, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Safari Experts.