This magical tour takes you through three of Zimbabwe's most iconic destinations, offering a wonderful variety of experiences and some of the best accommodation that the country has to offer. Starting at the mighty Victoria Falls and staying in the eponymous Victoria Falls Hotel you will be able to enjoy the wealth of activities on offer before heading down to the Hwange National Park for a safari. From there you fly north to the iconic Mana Pools National Park for walking and boat safaris.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3-5Davison's Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Rukomechi Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Exsus Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Exsus Travel.