In the heart of the Okavango Delta lies the former royal hunting preserve of Chief Moremi. Raised above the water level by tectonic activity, Chief’s Island is the only major landmass in the heart of the Okavango waterways. It is renowned for its rich concentrations of plains game, elephants and buffaloes as well as its predators. Mekoro excursions explore the Delta’s miraculous waterways while nature walks give the ultimate African adventure as one experience the magic of the Okavango on foot.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per group.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
- 27 Jun 2019
- 04 Jul 2019
- 11 Jul 2019
- 18 Jul 2019
- 25 Jul 2019
- 08 Aug 2019
- 15 Aug 2019
- 25 Jun 2020
- 09 Jul 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
- 06 Aug 2020
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Chief's Island (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Moonstroll Vantage Expeditions.