From the soaring dunes of Sossusvlei to the barren deserts of Damaraland, through the foreboding Skeleton Coast and up to the verdant oasis of the Kunene River, this trip showcases some of Namibia's best camps and most remote locations. As this is a fly-in trip you will be able to enjoy the country from a very different perspective as you fly from place to place. This is a truly memorable journey and ideal for those looking to enjoy Namibia in style.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Exclusive Boutique Hotels Luxury hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Little Kulala Luxury+ lodge inside KulalaAll Meals Included
4-6Desert Rhino Camp Luxury lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
7-9Hoanib Skeleton Coast Luxury+ tented camp inside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
10-12Serra Cafema Luxury lodge in or near Kunene RegionAll Meals Included
13Olive Exclusive Boutique Hotels Luxury hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Exsus Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Exsus Travel.