Spend 10 unforgettable days exploring some of Southern Africa’s most iconic destinations. Start your adventure in one of the top-rated tourist cities in the world, Cape Town. You then move to a private game reserve situated alongside an unfenced border of the magnificent Kruger National Park. Spend your last few days in the presence of the largest curtain of falling water on Earth, the majestic Victoria Falls.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4The Walden House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-7Idube Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Sabi Sabi GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
8-9Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.