Ngonya Waterfalls starts this adventure through Kafue National Park from the West. We will explore the Busanga Floodplains renowned for big cat sightings, huge herds of buffalo and incredible sceneries. Follow the Kafue River as it meanders south to Lake Itezhi-Tezhi, visit the David Shepherd Elephant Orphanage and Ngoma Teak forests. Camp on the lake shores to a hippo serenade at night. Discover the open savanna of the Nanzhila plains where Cheetah roam. Professional bird guide.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsAll Meals Included
3Budget camping Bordering Kafue NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-7Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Safari Experts, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Safari Experts.