The 8-day Gorillas, Wildlife Safari and Chimp habituation experience starts in Kigali, Rwanda and ends in Kampala, Uganda. The major highlights of the tour include; gorilla trekking in Bwindi, canoe trekking at Lake Bunyonyi, game drive at Queen Elizabeth national park, and chimp habituation experience at Kibale.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Acardia Cottages at Lake Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6-7Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bamboo Ecotours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bamboo Ecotours.