Ngonya Waterfalls starts this adventure through Kafue National Park from the West. Explore the Busanga Plains renowned for big cat sightings. Follow the Kafue River South as it meanders into Lake Itezhi-Tezhi, visit the Elephant Orphanage and Teak Forests. Camp on the lake shores & discover the game rich Southern section of this 22 600km² expanse of pristine wilderness. Over 500 possible bird species, majestic Sable & Roan, fishing, culture and a multitude of antelope. Professional bird guide.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsAll Meals Included
3Budget camping Bordering Kafue NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-10Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by African Safari Experts, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Safari Experts.