This safari takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable forest were you will be highly inspired by the sight of the giant mountain gorillas. Later you will continue to Queen Elizabeth National Park – the world’s most biodiversity wildlife sanctuary featuring climbing lions, leopard, hippos, elephants, buffaloes not forgetting the beautiful launch cruise along Kazinga channel.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd.