A warm brand of African hospitality welcomes you as you embark on a 4 day safari to the Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve, where exploring the vast plains of the Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve provides close encounters with lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo and rhino on foot, or from an open game viewing vehicle with your ranger.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Tydon Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Welcome Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Welcome Safaris.