The history of South Africa took a turn in 1652 when the first European touched the soil of Africa in the Cape. After almost two centuries the British arrived in 1820 and that was the end of honeymoon for the Dutch descendants, the competition was imminent. Not long after that the battles between the British, Dutch and African people erupted. This tour will take you into some of the major areas where some of the recorded battles fought. The battle of Isandlwana and Rockers Drift.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 07 Apr 2019
- 05 May 2019
- 02 Jun 2019
- 07 Jul 2019
- 04 Aug 2019
- 01 Sep 2019
- 08 Sep 2019
- 06 Oct 2019
- 03 Nov 2019
- 01 Dec 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Lapha Guesthouse Luxury guest house in or near Isandlwana (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3Aha Imperial Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Pietermaritzburg (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Waterfront Hotel Luxury guest house in or near Durban (South Africa)Breakfast Included
6Shakaland Luxury hotel in or near Shakaland (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Lodge Afrique Mid-range lodge just outside iSimangaliso WP (South Africa)Breakfast Included
9Mlilwane Rest Camp Mid-range lodge inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10-11Honeyguide Mantobeni Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Manyeleti GR (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
12Mogodi Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Graskop (Panorama Route, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.