This self-drive tour will afford you the luxury to explore the diversity that this beautiful country has to offer, including an overnight in a private game lodge with both morning and evening game safaris. Cape Agulhas. Africa's largest penguin colony & whales close up in season. You spend the night on a luxury ostrich farm in the Great Karoo, 2 nights on the Knysna Lagoon. At the Tsitsikamma NP you walk amongst huge endemic Yellow woods and cross the Storms River mouth via a suspension bridge.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 0 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arniston Seaside Cottages Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near ArnistonMeals at Own Expense
2Garden Route Game Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near Cape AgulhasBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4River Tide Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near KnysnaBreakfast Included
5De Denne Mid-range guest house in or near OudtshoornBreakfast Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd.