This self-drive tour will afford you the luxury to explore the diversity that this beautiful country has to offer, including an overnight in a private game lodge with both morning and evening game safaris. Cape Agulhas. Africa's largest penguin colony & whales close up in season. You spend the night on a luxury ostrich farm in the Great Karoo, 2 nights on the Knysna Lagoon. At the Tsitsikamma NP you walk amongst huge endemic Yellow woods and cross the Storms River mouth via a suspension bridge.
This mid-range tour uses guest houses and chalets.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is excluded.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arniston Seaside Cottages Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near ArnistonMeals at Own Expense
2Garden Route Game Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near Cape AgulhasBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4River Tide Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Knysna (Garden Route)Breakfast Included
5De Denne Luxury guest house in or near Oudtshoorn (Garden Route)Breakfast Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.