If you are after a short safari not far from Johannesburg and want to avoid the Pilanesberg crowds, this is a great safari-escape package. Entabeni Safari Conservancy, in the World Heritage Waterberg region, is a 3-hour drive to the north of Joburg. The 22,000 hectare Big 5, malaria-free reserve boasts five eco-systems. There are 5 lodges, and this package is based on the best priced one, Wildside, with amazing rates from 1 May to 31 August. We also have great offers for the other lodges.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Entabeni Wildside Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Entabeni GR (Waterberg Biosphere)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.