This tour takes you to the most fascinating National parks in Kenya, visiting Amboseli National park which hosts the Mount Kilimanjaro, visit Lake Nakuru National park which the home bird watchers, visit lake Bongoria and experience the hot geysers and hot springs, visit Masai Mara National Reserve home for the African wildlife.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-6Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 1-5: All Meals Included
Day 6: Meals at Own Expense
7Lake Nakuru Flamingo Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
8Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Tammy Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.