The Masai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July to October of each year. Its also a world UNESCO heritage site. You can visit a Masai village, which is optional USD 20. A balloon ride is recommended 1 hr in the air for a birds eye view of the Masai Mara/ Serengeti ecosystem optional USD 475.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Miti Mingi Eco Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gates Adventure Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gates Adventure Safaris.