This is a 3 Day safari tour to one of the greatest wildlife viewing venues the Etosha National Park. Etosha is Namibia's premier game reserves and home to hundreds of species of mammals, birds and reptiles making it the perfect safari destination. Situated in northern Namibia, it spans an area of 22,270 square kilometres and is largely covered by a salt pan. Abundant wildlife congregates around the waterholes, allowing for superb game viewing opportunities.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
* Participation camping means that guests will have to assist with camp chores. See the first day-by-day description for more info
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 28 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.