This is a 3 Day safari tour to one of the greatest wildlife viewing venues the Etosha National Park. Etosha is Namibia's premier game reserves and home to hundreds of species of mammals, birds and reptiles making it the perfect safari destination. Situated in northern Namibia, it spans an area of 22,270 square kilometres and is largely covered by a salt pan. Abundant wildlife congregates around the waterholes, allowing for superb game viewing opportunities.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 28 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.