This 8 days safari will give you chance to explore wildlife in three national park land and The Zanzibar Archipelago, Zanzibar consists of several islands lying off the coast of East Africa in the Indian Ocean. There are four main islands, three primary islands with human populations, a fourth coral island that serves as an essential breeding ground for seabirds, plus a number of smaller islets that surround them and an isolated tiny islet.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tulia Hotel & Spa Mid-range hotel in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2Sangaiwe Tented Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kudu Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
5Tembo House Hotel & Apartments Mid-range hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast Included
6-7Aluna Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Tanzania Roadside Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.