Visit a most famous Namibian National Park, bizarre landscapes and Namibia‘s harbour city within 5 days. This 5 days safari allows you to travel and see the national park which is Etosha National from there we head to Damaraland where we see the rock art in twyfelfontein area. You are also able to see Spitzkoppe from there we travel to the Namibian harbour which is swakopmund.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range chalet inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Damara Mopane Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Orange House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.