Gatatu Safaris Company is excited to bring you an exciting seven day, authentic Ugandan Safari Experience! Highlights of the trip include; lion tracking, observing elephants and crocodile by boat with an expert birder on hand, hippos on Kazinga Channel, a lake-village culture walk with a local guide; and many, many more exciting experiences to be had!
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 5 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Kabale (Uganda)All Meals Included
2-3Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Kabale (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Whitehorse Inn Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gatatu Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.