Named after the many thorny climbers that were once found along the Hluhluwe River, on whose banks the town rests, Hluhluwe is sandwiched between the Greater St Lucia Wetland Park and Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve. This fact ensures that visitors will be treated to incredibly scenic surroundings. Those who enjoy fresh, juicy South African pineapples can indulge themselves to the fullest, with most of the country’s pineapples produced in this region.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Hluhluwe River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside iSimangaliso WPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.