This exciting safari will let you experience a dinner cruise down the majestic Zambezi River and a guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest, a journey with a view of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. A morning game drive awaits in Zambezi National Park where you will have the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife including the elephant, lion, buffalo. The tour also includes some cultural flavor where you will be taken for a traditional village tour and Boma dinner.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 20 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cresta Sprayview Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsMeals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Tamuka Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tamuka Travel.