This exciting safari will let you experience a dinner cruise down the majestic Zambezi River and a guided walk through the Victoria Falls rainforest, a journey with a view of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. A morning game drive awaits in Zambezi National Park where you will have the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife including the elephant, lion, buffalo. The tour also includes some cultural flavor where you will be taken for a traditional village tour and Boma dinner.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
Large group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cresta Sprayview Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsMeals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Tamuka Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tamuka Travel.