For travelers with a limited timeframe, yet who desire to see great wildlife... it is the ideal, perfectly crafted safari. The focus is on wildlife and the big herds, visiting two of Kenya's most renowned game viewing areas. An overnight stay at Lake Naivasha is a perfect way to break the journey from Amboseli to Masai Mara and for some extra activities such as Hells Gate National Park, Boat Rides, Hiking and Crescent Island. Explore the Lake home to a sizeable population of hippos.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-6Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Skywide Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.