The 10-day Explorer been designed to give you a short but comprehensive safari around the main highlights of Northern and central western Namibia. You’ll visit the world’s highest sand dunes, and step foot in the world’s oldest desert at Sesriem & Sossusvlei. Next we travel to Namibia’s premier seaside town Swakopmund on the Skeleton Coast.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 24 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Orange House Budget lodge in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Brandberg White Lady Lodge Budget lodge in or near Brandberg Mountain (Damaraland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Oppi-Koppi Restcamp Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Eldorando B&B Budget lodge inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Eldorando B&B Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
9Waterberg Plateau Lodge Budget lodge inside Waterberg PlateauBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.