The 10-day Explorer been designed to give you a short but comprehensive safari around the main highlights of Northern and central western Namibia. You’ll visit the world’s highest sand dunes, and step foot in the world’s oldest desert at Sesriem & Sossusvlei. Next we travel to Namibia’s premier seaside town Swakopmund on the Skeleton Coast.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Orange House Mid-range guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Brandberg White Lady Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Damaraland (Kunene Region) without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Oppi-Koppi Restcamp Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Eldorado Guest House Budget guest house just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
9Waterberg Plateau Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Waterberg PlateauBreakfast & Dinner Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.