This safari allows you to see abundant wildlife and bird life of the Okavango Delta, Bushmen encounters and tribal dancing, a sunset cruise on the Chobe River and the mighty Victoria Falls. A short overland tour taking in two of Southern Africa's most famous wildlife reserves and the Victoria Falls. Enjoy a variety of activities on the Zambezi including white water rafting and bungyi jump.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum age for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Harnas Wildlife (Namibia)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Budget camping In or near Maun (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Budget camping Inside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Budget camping In or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.