This package is designed for the photographer wishing to capture shots that he's always dreamt of. The main attractions here are the famous black-maned Kalahari lions which are taller and far more attractive than other lions. Gemsbok, cheetah, leopard, red-hartebeest, springbok, hyena and jackal are the highlights of the animal kingdom and for birding enthusiasts there are a lot of endemic species. The star-scapes in the night are unparalleled. For the star trail photographer this is paradise.
This mid-range tour uses chalets.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Twee Rivieren Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kgalagadi TPDinner Included
2-4Mata Mata Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kgalagadi TPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-7Nossob Rest Camp Mid-range chalet inside Kgalagadi TPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Legend Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Legend Safaris.