This is the best of Wildlife and the oldest Desert in the world tour. This safari combines the wildlife of the Etosha National Park, with the dunes of the Sossusvlei. Which makes it one of the best tours for a newcomer to explore Namibia's mostly visited areas in the world.
This budget tour includes camping and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 24 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
3Mile 4 Budget tented camp in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Budget camping In or near Sossusvlei (Namib-Naukluft NP)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Enrico’s Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Enrico’s Tours and Safaris.