Safari, this tour has it all! The abundance of wildlife presents us with opportunities for excellent sightings, Kruger is home to the Big-5. On route to the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland we’ll travel to the Panorama Route and see Bourke’s Luck Potholes, the Three Rondavels and God’s Window. We then visit Hluhluwe National Park where you will see a wide variety of animals. We then head to Isimangaliso Wetland Park boarding a boat to view hippo, crocodiles and water birds.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 20 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- 14 Dec 2018
- 18 Dec 2018
- 28 Dec 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nkambeni Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4Mlilwane's Rest Camp Budget chalet inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)All Meals Included
5-6Shonalanga Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near St. Lucia (South Africa)Day 5: All Meals Included
Day 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gems of Africa Safari and Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gems of Africa Safari and Tours.