This safari is designed to give you a feel of Uganda’s adventurous destinations of Murchison falls national park and Jinja. The safari takes you to Murchison falls National Park for wild game viewing in addition to enjoying a boat cruise and exploring the top of the falls. The safari further takes you to Jinja town-the source of the Nile River for white water rafting.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-5Nile Village Hotel & Spa Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.