This safari is designed to give you an amazing and memorable experience about Uganda’s wildlife and primates. The trip takes you to Kibale Forest where you will encounter with man’s closest relative; chimpanzees. The trip further proceeds to Queen Elizabeth National park for game viewing as well as enjoying a boat cruise on Kazinga Channel and Bwindi Impenetrable forest for the thrilling highlight of mountain gorilla trekking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kalya Courts Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Fort PortalDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
5-6Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.