This tour will give you the most amazing, enjoyable and memorable days of exploring the wilderness of Uganda that make her the pearl of Africa. It is designed to avail you with opportunity to travel to habitats where you may encounter with the world’s rare and threatened species of birds and animals not forgetting the most amazing experience with the Gorillas. You will also enjoy tracking white rhinos at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary, the home of the Re-introduced White Rhinos.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
7-8Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
9Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.