This Safari is designed to give you memorable encounter with the wilderness of Queen Elizabeth National Park. While on this safari, you will enjoy conducting game drives that may give you opportunity to see animals of this wild such as lions, elephants, the Uganda Kob and buffaloes. The Safari takes you for Chimp tracking in Kalinzu Forest and on a boat cruise along the Kazinga Channel where at, you will likely view water adapted animals as well as a variety of bird species.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.