This safari tour is designed to take you to discover the wonders of nature in Uganda’s tourist destinations of Jinja, North eastern and Northern Uganda. This Safari is designed to enable you reach the source of the Nile River, visit Sipi Falls, conduct game viewing in Kidepo Valley National Park and Murchison Falls National Game Park. On return, it is intended that you conduct Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nile Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaLunch & Dinner Included
2Casa Sipi Falls Resort Budget resort in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
3-4Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
5Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
6Sambiya River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.