This safari tour is designed to take you to discover the wonders of nature in Uganda’s tourist destinations of Jinja, North eastern and Northern Uganda. This Safari is designed to enable you reach the source of the Nile River, visit Sipi Falls, conduct game viewing in Kidepo Valley National Park and Murchison Falls National Game Park. On return, it is intended that you conduct Rhino tracking at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nile Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaLunch & Dinner Included
2Casa Sipi Falls Lodge Budget lodge in or near Sipi FallsAll Meals Included
3-4Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.