This tour explores the major habitats of Primates in Rwanda before crossing over to Uganda for Gorilla trekking. Nyungwe forest national park is the leading destination for primates with over 10 known species. These include Silver monkeys, L’Hoest Monkey, Owl faced monkeys, golden monkeys, the red tailed monkey, crowned monkey, the Dent’s Mona Monkey, vervet monkey and the Olive baboon. Other destinations for this tour include Kibuye, Gisenyi and Volcanoes national park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Inside Afrika Boutique Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-3Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4Hakuna Matata Lodge Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
5Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
6-7Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Exclusive African Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Exclusive African Safaris.