This 6-day safari is designed to give you an amazing and memorable experience with Uganda’s wildlife and chimpanzees. The trip takes you to Kibale Forest where you will encounter man’s closest relative; the chimpanzee. The trip will also take you to Queen Elizabeth National Park for some action packed game drives as well as an exciting boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
12 Friends Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.