Explore the timeless beauty of Botswana through the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park between two of the most prominent camps in the areas. This experience is a powerful and timeless classic that encapsulates the raw uniqueness of Botswana. Chobe is home to the largest concentration of elephants in Africa whilst the Okavango is Africa's very own mystical labyrinth of waterways. See the Delta from air on this trip, a feat that very few get to experience.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kadizora Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
4-6Ghoha Hills Savuti Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.