This tour intends to give you a feeling and an understanding of Uganda’s diversity taking you through northern and southern parts of the country. This safari takes you to Kidepo Valley National Park in north eastern to Queen Elizabeth National Park. In the south, meet the lovely and amazing chimpanzees in Budongo Forest Reserve. Along the way, discover Uganda’s varied nature and friendly people.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jaflo Gardens Hotel Budget hotel in or near KitgumLunch & Dinner Included
2-4Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
6Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget tented camp inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
7Hoima Kolping Hotel Budget hotel outside BudongoAll Meals Included
8Isunga Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
9-10Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mukisa Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mukisa Safaris Uganda.