This safari takes you to Hwange National Park and Lake Kariba in Zimbabwe. This area is well known for its elephants and over 100 other mammal species. Hwange is Zimbabwe’s largest national park and it offers a wide range of activities, including sunset game drives and walking safaris. Lake Kariba is the world’s largest manmade lake and a true nature lover’s dream! Enjoy spectacular sunsets and great fishing during your visit.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Hide Luxury lodge inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
4-6Changa Safari Camp Luxury+ tented camp inside Matusadona NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.