We invite you to leave a positive legacy in South Africa by partaking in our Conservation Safari in Pongola Game Reserve. Connect with the wildlife and people of the game reserve by partaking in daily research and conservation activities. Your time at Pongola will be adventurous at day and comfortable by night. Before you embark on your conservation journey you will spend 2 exciting days in the heart of the Mother City, Cape Town, followed by a luxury farm experience at the famous Babylonstoren.
This luxury+ tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cape Grace Hotel Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
4-5Babylonstoren Luxury+ hotel in or near Cape WinelandsBreakfast Included
6-8White Elephant Safari Lodge Luxury tented camp inside PongolaAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.