The gorillas in Bwindi national park are a must see, explore the apes in Bwindi and they will earn you an unforgettable memory. Decide to embark on a four days double gorilla trek with a Gecko Safaris guide and you will see its worthwhile. Tracking two different gorilla families will expose you to the very behavior that these apes exhibit and are more similar to human behavior this they are known as cousins to humans.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1-2Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3BirdNest Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Gecko Safaris Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.