This tour takes you to Queen Elizabeth National park the” Melody of wonders” and Uganda’s most popular destination. Set against the jagged Mountains of the Moon, the Ruwenzori’s has a diverse ecosystem such sprawling Savannah, crater lakes, etc. make it ideal for classic big game. The park holds 10 primate species including chimpanzees and over 600 bird species.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Twin Lakes Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by The Great Trekkers Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of The Great Trekkers Safaris.