The tour will take you to Akagera National park home of wild mammals, big five and varieties of bird species. We will have a day game drive crossing the park as well as sight seeing the amazing animals along the way, after this Savannah experience we will drive to Nyungwe National park, the only African mountain rain forest home to many species of chimpanzees, colobus monkeys. The Canopy Walkway, is a high suspension bridge with views over the valley and surrounding forests.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NPAll Meals Included
2Gisakura Guest House Budget guest house inside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home Rwanda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Home Rwanda Safaris.