A South Luangwa safari lets you enjoy the best walking safari in the Luangwa Valley and experience the real African bush. This national park is one of the prime spots for superb game viewing in Southern Africa. The park is renowned for its high population of leopards which are commonly seen on night drives, a number of lions, large herds of elephant as well as great numbers of hippo and crocodile in the river.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ntanda Ventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ntanda Ventures.