A South Luangwa safari lets you enjoy the best walking safari in the Luangwa Valley and experience the real African bush. This national park is one of the prime spots for superb game viewing in Southern Africa. The park is renowned for its high population of leopards which are commonly seen on night drives, a number of lions, large herds of elephant as well as great numbers of hippo and crocodile in the river.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ntanda Ventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ntanda Ventures.