Rwanda is often described as the 'Land of a Thousand Hills' with enchanted views of Lake Kivu and the Virunga Volcanoes, whose peaks are forever shrouded in mist and mystery, and the tangled jumble of tropical rain forest on its lower slopes home to the world famous Mountain Gorillas. This safari represents the shortest possible tour to visit the Mountain Gorilla’s natural environment, alive with the calls of tropical birds and the chattering of rare Golden Monkeys.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
2Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near KigaliAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by NGONI Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.