Journey to where Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe come together and set foot on the only international quadripoint (the space where four countries’ borders meet) in existence. This eight-day adventure lets you traverse across these four incredible countries, visiting the Caprivi Strip, Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls along the way. You will experience more in just over a week in Africa than might seem possible!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Gomoti Plains Camp Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-5Ichingo Chobe River Lodge Luxury tented camp bordering Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Chundu Island Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.