This tour includes 8 days of an authentic expedition crossing Kenya and Tanzania - the iconic Maasai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. This tour starts in Nairobi and ends in Arusha and can be tailor made. Depending on the Great Migration location, we can concentrate the tour in Mara or The Serengeti.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NR (Kenya)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Serengeti Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Serengeti NP (Tanzania)All Meals Included
7Lemala Ngorongoro Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) on the crater rim of Ngorongoro (Tanzania)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Soul of Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.