This 10 day tour in Uganda and Rwanda will let you explore some of Africa’s exclusive wildlife including Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and African big five mammals like Lions, African Elephant, Cape Buffalos, Rhinos and Leopards. these will be coupled with amazing Landscapes, culture and historic encounters in both countries.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sinai Suites Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Meals at Own Expense
2Ruhijja Community Rest Camp Budget banda just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)Breakfast Included
3Ruhijja Community Rest Camp Budget lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Rweteera Safari Park Budget lodge just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7-8Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget tented camp inside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
9Ziwa Rhino Campsite Budget guest house in or near Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Uganda)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kibale Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kibale Tours.