Get up close and personal with the wilderness on this Kafue National Park tour. The park is one of the largest game sanctuaries in Africa, renowned for offering fantastic wildlife viewing, with over 400 species of bird to keep the birders captivated. Spend 3 nights at a five star lodge set on the banks of the Kafue river in an area of abundant wildlife. The interiors as well as the private decks are furnished in chic, modern African style and every comfort has been considered.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ila Safari Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ntanda Ventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ntanda Ventures.