This is one of our Short Game Safaris and Boat cruise with Chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu Forest, Experience in Uganda, which is experienced in the Famous Queen Elizabeth National park in the western Uganda with a variety of animal species and Birds and where you cant miss to spot the Big Five while in this Park. This is a good trip for you if you are spending a few days in Uganda and you automatically have memorable experiences.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
2The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.